You must login before you can run this tool.
This tool produces the figures from Seroussi et al. (2020). This tool allows users to select the model outputs used to create the figures, select the figures to create, and allows users to upload their own model datasets.
This tool produces the figures from "ISMIP6 Antarctica: a multi-model ensemble of the Antarctic ice sheet evolution over the 21st century" (Seroussi et al., 2020). This international study presented various simulations for the evolution of the Antarctic ice sheet from 2015–2100. As there is a significant degree of uncertainty surrounding future climate and ocean conditions as well as the representation of various physical processes, the results of this model intercomparison demonstrate a significant degree of uncertainty regarding the mass loss that could contribute to future sea level rise in response to these forcings. This tool allows users to explore the visualizations and model outputs from this study.
This tool extends the An Open Source Tool for Visualizing ISM Intercomparisons tool (https://theghub.org/tools/ismip6aissvn) and allows users to select the Seroussi et al. (2020) model outputs used to create the figures, select the figures to create, and allows users to upload their own model datasets.
• Figures are produced with the computed scalars from Seroussi et al. (2020) as well as scalars computed from a user's uploaded model dataset.
• Users select the Seroussi et al. (2020) models used to create the figures and select the figures to create.
• The Globus file transfer service is used to upload a user's model dataset from their personal computer to CCR.
• MATLAB executables, used to compute the scalars for a user's model and to create the figures, are encapsulated as a workflow and run in parallel on University at Buffalo (UB)'s Center For Computational Research (CCR)'s generally accessible high performance compute cluster, UB-HPC.
• The Pegasus Workflow Management System (WMS) automates and manages the execution of the MATLAB executables.
Nowicki, S., Goelzer, H., Seroussi, H., Payne, A. J., Lipscomb, W. H., Abe-Ouchi, A., Agosta, C., Alexander, P., Asay-Davis, X. S., Barthel, A., Bracegirdle, T. J., Cullather, R., Felikson, D., Fettweis, X., Gregory, J. M., Hattermann, T., Jourdain, N. C., Kuipers Munneke, P., Larour, E., Little, C. M., Morlighem, M., Nias, I., Shepherd, A., Simon, E., Slater, D., Smith, R. S., Straneo, F., Trusel, L. D., van den Broeke, M. R., and van de Wal, R.: Experimental protocol for sea level projections from ISMIP6 stand-alone ice sheet models, The Cryosphere, 14, 2331-2368, https://doi.org/10.5194/tc-14-2331-2020, 2020.