Here we list ways to get in touch, stay in touch, contribute, and collaborate with Ghub.
Why join Ghub? You can:
- Run ice-sheet tools on high-performance computing resources
- Gain seamless access to datasets via Globus
- Build computational tools using hosted source codes
- Collaborate with Ghub's ice-sheet science community
Registration is free! As a member, you can develop your own tools. Without a membership, you can still download datasets and access tons of information.
Register here on Ghub. In the registration form, please:
- use your institutional email address, and
- specify your Reason for registering, and your Interests.
Globus data access
Ghub's collaborators at University at Buffalo Center for Computational Research are excited to host the ISMIP6 data release. These and other data stored at CCR can now be accessed using Globus endpoints. For more information refer to Accessing Data.
Not registered? Join us on Ghub! Register now.