This is the introductory volcanology course lectures taught at UB in the 1990 to 2006 by MF Sheridan.
- Volcanic Hazards .pdf
- Application of Titan2D .pdf
- Casita Disaster 1988 .pdf
- Evaluating Hazards for People and Property Located Near Active Volcanoes .pdf
- Managaing Volcanic Hazards in Latin America .pdf
- Porjects in 2003 Evaluating Hazards for People and Property LocatedNear Active Volcanoes .pdf
- Visualization and Communication in Risk Management of Landslides .pdf
- Vesuvius - AD 79 .pdf
- Montagne Pelee .pdf
- Mount St. Helens May, 1980 Eruption .pdf
- Hazards at Colima, Casita, Popocatepetl, and Pico de Orizaba .pdf
- Types of Hazardous Events .pdf
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
This resource belongs to the Volcano Education group.